Chopped Turkey Cutlet Recipe - Step By Step Recipe With Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Chopped Turkey Cutlet Recipe - Step By Step Recipe With Photo
As a variety, I propose a recipe for chopped turkey cutlets, an excellent dish for lunch or dinner. Cutlets are prepared quickly, especially if there is ready-made minced meat (not necessarily from turkey).
This recipe for chopped turkey cutlets will come in handy even for the busiest housewife. Chopped meat always makes cutlets tastier, but you can also use minced meat, it will turn out even faster. This recipe also uses cauliflower, mustard, and sour cream. When combined, these ingredients give an amazing taste to the finished cutlets.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main ingredient: Poultry / Turkey / Eggs
Dish: Hot dishes / Cutlets
- Ground turkey - 500 Grams
- Cauliflower - 250 Grams
- Onion - 1 Piece
- Eggs - 2 Pieces
- Sour cream - 2 Art. spoons
- Semolina - 3 tbsp. spoons
- Mustard - 0.5 Teaspoons
- Salt and Spices - To taste
How to cook "Chopped Turkey Cutlet Recipe"
1. If you do not have ready-made minced meat or you like to make it yourself, then please. The turkey can be mixed with chicken fillet, such cutlets are very tender. I had a turkey fillet, I cut it into small cubes, mixed with eggs, salt and spices. It is better to grate the onion on a fine grater. 2. Add the rest of the ingredients (the mustard is not used dry) and mix until smooth. 3. The mass is slightly liquid (due to sour cream and cauliflower, which is better chopped in a meat grinder or blender). We spread the cutlets with a large spoon on the heated vegetable oil and fry on both sides. The patties will rise slightly during browning. When flipped to the second side, cover the pan with a lid so that they steam a little.