Recipe For Chocolate Cake With Curd Balls - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Recipe For Chocolate Cake With Curd Balls - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Each hostess wants to surprise guests with something. I assure you everyone will love this chocolate cake with curd balls. The combination of chocolate dough with cottage cheese looks great in cut.
I want to tell you a recipe for a chocolate cake with curd balls. This is a very simple but original baking. The pie is delicious. Lick your fingers! This cake is perfect for tea drinking with friends, and for a children's table. The pie is very beautiful in the context. Your guests will be delighted. Have a nice tea!
Purpose: For children / Afternoon snack / Afternoon snack / For dessert
Main ingredient: Dough / Flour / Chocolate / Eggs / Cocoa
Dish: Baking / Pies / Sweet
Cuisine geography: Russian cuisine
- Curd - 250 Grams (for curd balls)
- Flour - 1 Glass (0.5 cups flour - for balls of cottage cheese 0.5 cups flour - for chocolate dough)
- Egg - 5 Pieces (for cottage cheese balls - 2 yolks, for chocolate dough - 3 eggs)
- Sugar - 1 Glass (0.5 tbsp sugar - into curd balls 0.5 sugar - into chocolate dough)
- Coconut flakes - 50 grams (for curd balls)
- Cream - 2 Tbsp. spoons (for glaze)
- Butter - 1 Tbsp. spoon (for glaze)
- Vanilla sugar - 1 Teaspoon (for chocolate dough)
- Salt - 1 Pinch (for chocolate dough)
- Cocoa - 2 Art. spoons (for chocolate dough)
- Starch - 2 Art. spoons (for chocolate dough)
- Baking powder - 1 teaspoon (for chocolate dough)
- Molokl - 0.5 cups (for chocolate dough)
How to make "Chocolate Pie with Curd Balls Recipe"
First you need to prepare curd balls. Separate the whites from the yolks. Whisk the egg yolks with the sugar. Combine curd, egg yolks, flour, and coconut. Form into balls and place on a baking tray. For the test: separate the whites from the yolks. Whisk one and the other separately. Sift flour, cocoa, starch through a sieve. Add baking powder. Stir.