Pilaf With Chickpeas - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Pilaf With Chickpeas - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
An unusual, but, no doubt, delicious dish will turn out thanks to the recipe for how to cook pilaf with chickpeas. I assure you, you have not tried such an original combination of ingredients before.
The recipe for this pilaf does not contain meat, so you can include it in your vegetarian diet or eat it during the fast. You can add meat if you want, but the dish is delicious without it. Serve immediately after cooking.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main ingredient: Vegetables / Legumes / Onions / Spinach / Cereals / Rice / Long grain rice / Chickpeas
Dish: Hot dishes / Pilaf
Diet: Vegetarian food / PP recipes
- Olive oil - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Garlic - 2 Cloves
- Onion - 1 Piece
- Paprika - 1 Teaspoon
- Oregano - 0.5 Teaspoons
- Cumin - 1 Pinch
- Rice - 1 Glass
- Frozen Spinach - 250 Grams
- Chickpeas - 425 Grams (canned)
- Lemon - 1 Piece
- Vegetable Broth - 1.5-2 Cups
- Feta - 30 Grams
Number of Servings: 5-6
How to cook "Pilaf with chickpeas"
1. Peel the onion and garlic, cut the onion into small cubes and chop the garlic. Preheat a skillet and sauté vegetables for 3-5 minutes. 2. Add all the spices to the clear onions: paprika, oregano and caraway seeds, mix. 3. Place the raw rice in the pan, stir well and cook for 1-2 minutes. 4. Open a can of canned chickpeas, drain the water, add to the skillet over the rice, and break the frozen spinach leaves. 5. Wash the lemon and cut it into 2 parts, squeeze out the juice of one half. 6. Pour in vegetable broth and stir contents, bring to a boil.