Potatoes And Meat In Pots - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Potatoes And Meat In Pots - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
In this recipe I will tell you how to cook potatoes and meat in pots - an elementary and very tasty dish. The potatoes get their special taste and aroma thanks to the dressing of onions, cucumbers and oil.
Today I want to tell you how to cook potatoes and meat in pots. This dish is very easy and quick to prepare, making it an ideal side dish if guests are on their way. When marinating chicken fillet, you can use any spices and herbs, and vegetable oil can be replaced with olive oil. When preparing the dressing, be sure to use pickled cucumbers, because they give a special shade to these potatoes.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main ingredient: Meat / Vegetables / Potatoes
Dish: Hot dishes
- Chicken fillet - 500 grams
- Potatoes - 1.5 Kilograms
- Spices - To taste
- Salt - To taste
- Pickled cucumber - 2 Pieces
- Onion - 1 Piece
- Vegetable oil - 4-6 Art. spoons
- Olive oil - 3-4 tbsp spoons
How to cook Potatoes and Meat in Pots
1. Sprinkle the chicken fillet with spices and lightly grease with vegetable oil. Leave to marinate for a few hours, then season with salt and add the remaining vegetable oil. 2. Peel the potatoes and cut into small cubes. Fold the potatoes into pots, salt and pour boiling water over to half the pot. 3. Send the pots of chicken fillet and potatoes to a grill preheated to 250 degrees, bake for 30 minutes. 4. Prepare the dressing: cut a quarter of the sweet onion into small cubes, add the chopped cucumbers and olive oil. 5. Stir and add the cooked potatoes to the dressing. Enjoy your meal!