Tomatoes "Lick Your Fingers" For The Winter - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
- Cooking description:
- How to cook "Tomatoes" You will lick your fingers "for the winter"
Video: Tomatoes "Lick Your Fingers" For The Winter - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Do you like to make the most diverse workpieces in the season? Then I suggest you add another cool option to your piggy bank. Incredibly fragrant and delicious tomatoes … well worth trying!
I hasten to show you how to cook lick your fingers tomatoes for the winter with an incredible amount of aromatic spices. Of course, you can only choose what you like from the proposed list. The amount of vinegar, sugar and salt is indicated for 1 jar, but mix the spices immediately and add to taste. If you are canning in small jars, it is best to use cherry tomatoes or fine cream.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner / Inexpensive
Main ingredient: Vegetables / Tomato / Cherry
Dish: Blanks / Preservation
- Sugar - 1 Tbsp. spoon (per liter jar)
- Salt - 1/3 Art. spoons (per liter jar)
- Red Wine Vinegar - 1/3 Art. spoons (per liter jar)
- Bay leaf - 3 pieces
- Mustard seeds - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Coriander seeds - 1 Tbsp the spoon
- Dill seeds - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Peppercorns - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Cloves - 2-3 Pieces
- Cinnamon stick - 1 Piece
- Onion - 1 Piece
- Garlic - 3-4 Cloves
- Ginger - To taste (optional)
- Cherry - 500 Grams
How to cook "Tomatoes" You will lick your fingers "for the winter"
1. Wash and dry the tomatoes, make a small puncture with a toothpick. Sterilize the jars in advance. 2. Prepare all the spices. Peel the onions, garlic and ginger. 3. Fill the jars with tomatoes, add a few slices of onion and garlic, add spices. Pour boiling water over, cover and leave for 3-4 minutes. 4. Then carefully drain the liquid and bring it to a boil again. Meanwhile, add vinegar, salt, sugar to the jar. 5. Pour in water, close the jars and wrap until cool. Store tomatoes in a cool, dark place.