Cottage Cheese Dessert With Gelatin - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Cottage Cheese Dessert With Gelatin - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
For everyone who loves light, mouth-watering and delicious desserts, I would like to offer a very interesting and completely uncomplicated recipe. It will be a great addition to your daily or holiday table.
Here is an interesting way to make a cottage cheese dessert with gelatin. I recommend using berry jelly additionally. This can be a purchased option or grated berries, for example, if you have it on hand. The crust can be made more traditional - for cookies, but in my opinion, nutty is very useful here. This dessert will surely conquer both adults and children.
Purpose: For an afternoon snack / On a festive table
Main ingredient: Dairy products / Cottage cheese / Gelatin
Dish: Desserts / Sweet
- Butter - 100 Grams
- Flour - 200 Grams
- Sugar - 50 grams (brown or white)
- Walnuts - 100 Grams
- Gelatin - 1 Piece (bag)
- Water - 1 Glass
- Cottage cheese - 300 grams (+ sugar to taste)
- Cream - 350 grams (for whipping)
- Berry Jelly - 2 Pieces (sachet)
How to make "Curd dessert with gelatin"
1. Let's start with the cake. In a deep bowl, combine melted butter, chopped nuts, flour, sugar. Knead the dough, put it in an ovenproof dish and put it in the oven for 15 minutes to brown the crust. After it you need to cool it well. 2. Soak gelatin in water. Warm it up if necessary (depending on the recommendations on the package). 3. Whisk the cottage cheese with sugar and cream until smooth. Add the soaked gelatin, beat again. Put the curd mass on the cake and put it in the refrigerator for an hour. 4. When the curd has cooled down a little, prepare berry jelly (according to the instructions). Carefully lay it out in an even layer in the mold and send it back to the refrigerator, now until it solidifies completely. 5. Here is such an appetizing dessert as a result. Before serving, carefully cut it into portions.