The Simplest Apple Pie - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: The Simplest Apple Pie - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
The simplest apple pie will be a real salvation if guests are already on the doorstep, since you can cook it from the products that are always at hand. This is really the easiest pie recipe.
It is not in vain that pies are the favorite pastries of many, since they are very easy to prepare and they turn out to be incredibly tender, tasty and aromatic. Moreover, you can easily change the ingredients: for example, instead of apples, take a pear or berries, and also add some nuts or dried fruits. This apple pie is very juicy on the inside and crispy on the outside, making it an excellent baking option for tea drinking. Here's how to make the simplest apple pie from the ingredients available.
Main Ingredient: Fruits / Apples / Dairy Products / Dough
Dish: Baking / Pies / Filled Meals / Sweet
- Flour - 280 Grams
- Sugar - 180-200 Grams
- Refined Oil - 55 Grams
- Apples - 400-500 Grams (sliced)
- Chicken Egg - 2 Pieces
- Ground cinnamon - 1-1.5 teaspoons
- Baking powder - 1.5 Teaspoons
- Soda - 0.5 Teaspoons
- Kefir - 200 Milliliters (or plain yogurt)
How to make The Simplest Apple Pie
1. Prepare the dough for the pie: add soda to kefir (yogurt), mix well. Beat eggs with a mixer with sugar until fluffy. 2. Add refined vegetable oil and whisk again. Add kefir and baking soda, stir and add ground cinnamon, baking powder and sifted flour. 3. Stir well with a mixer. Add peeled and sliced apples and stir with a spoon. Pour the dough into a greased and parchment-lined dish. 4. Bake in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 45 minutes until light golden brown. Allow the finished pie to cool and transfer it to a dish. Enjoy your meal!