Dessert "Striped Soufflé" - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Dessert "Striped Soufflé" - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Dessert "Striped soufflé" is very easy to prepare. It is enough to cook soufflé of different colors, pour it into the mold and let it freeze in the refrigerator. Nevertheless, the dessert turns out to be very tasty!
Below you will learn how to make the Striped Soufflé dessert - a very delicate curd cake of three different colors. Such a dessert will be an excellent decoration for a festive table, especially a summer one, when you want something light and refreshing. The dessert turns out to be low-calorie, so you don't have to be afraid for your figure. If you want richer colors in the soufflé, you can add food coloring. I recommend taking medium fat cottage cheese so that the curd mass solidifies well in the refrigerator under the influence of gelatin.
Purpose: For lunch / On a festive table
Main ingredient: Dairy products / Cottage cheese / Sour cream / Gelatin
Dish: Baking / Souffle / No baking / Sweet
- Curd 5% - 300 Grams
- Powdered sugar - 150 Grams
- Gelatin - 25 Grams (instant)
- Sour cream 20% - 450 Milliliters
- Milk - 70 Milliliters
- Cherry juice - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Cocoa - 1 Art. the spoon
- Vanillin - 1/3 Teaspoon
How to make "Dessert" Striped soufflé "
1. Pour over instant gelatin with cold milk, stir well and leave for 15 minutes to swell. Dissolve the gelatin in a water bath. 2. Mix cottage cheese with powdered sugar, sour cream and vanilla using a mixer. Divide the curd mass into three equal parts, leave one white, mix the second with cocoa, mix the third with cherry juice. 3. Cover a detachable baking dish with cling film, pour four tablespoons of each type of curd mass in the middle. 4. Then cover the dish with cling film and leave in the refrigerator for four hours. Gently transfer the soufflé to a platter and cut into portions. Enjoy your meal!