Nuts With Condensed Milk In An Electric Box - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Nuts With Condensed Milk In An Electric Box - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
The taste of this delicacy is familiar to many since childhood. Appetizing, crunchy nuts with rich condensed milk filling - it's amazing! Want to pamper yourself and your little ones? Memorize a simple recipe!
I want to show you how to cook nuts with condensed milk in an electric box. There is no sugar in the recipe, but in my opinion it is not needed here. The taste of the filling will wonderfully set off the taste of the dough and the excess sweetness will only interfere. In addition, I want to suggest filling the nuts not just with condensed milk, but with cream with the addition of butter. Despite the fact that the process is quite lengthy and can quickly get bored, this dessert will surely cause everyone's delight, and some even nostalgia:)
Purpose: For children / For dessert
Main ingredient: Dairy products / Dough / Condensed milk
Dish: Baking / Cookies / Sweet
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Flour - 380 Grams
- Butter - 200 grams (+ 100 grams per cream optional)
- Egg - 2 Pieces
- Vanilla extract - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Salt and Baking Powder - 1 Pinch
- Boiled condensed milk - 1 Piece (jar)
How to cook "Nuts with condensed milk in an electric box"
1. Drive eggs into a deep bowl and add vanilla extract for flavor. Beat a little with a whisk or fork. 2. In a separate bowl, send the sifted flour, add a pinch of salt and baking powder. Grate cold butter or cut into small pieces. Add to flour and grind until smooth. 3. Then pour in the eggs, stir and knead to a homogeneous soft dough. Put it in the refrigerator for a couple of hours. 4. While the dough is solidifying, you can do the cream. Whisk soft butter with boiled condensed milk. The cream also needs to be sent to the refrigerator for a couple of hours. 5. The dough has set well, which means you can proceed directly to the process of forming nuts. Divide the dough into small pieces and roll into balls. Place them in a preheated hazelnut and bake for a few minutes until golden brown. 6. Finished nuts need to be filled with filling and carefully mold the halves.