Meat "Marble" - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Meat "Marble" - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Recently I learned how to cook Marble meat - a very beautiful hot dish for a festive table. Be sure to cook it and please your family, because the meat is juicy and aromatic.
I suggest you prepare a very effective appetizer for the festive table - meat "Marble". Chicken fillet, cut into strips and marinated in spices, not only gives a pleasant aroma and taste, but also looks very beautiful in section due to the way it is baked in a mold and cooled in the refrigerator. Thanks to the gelatin, the meat holds very well, which allows it to be cut into thin strips as a snack. Be sure to please your family with such a dish!
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner / For a banquet table
Main ingredient: Poultry / Chicken / Chicken fillet / Gelatin
Dish: Hot dishes
- Chicken fillet - 700 Grams
- Instant gelatin - 25 grams
- Salt - 1 Teaspoon
- Sweet paprika - 1.5 Teaspoons
- Dried dill - 1 Teaspoon
- Garlic - 5 Cloves
- Ground black pepper - 1 To taste
How to cook "Meat" Marble "
1. Cut the chicken fillet into long, thick strips. Transfer it to a bowl, add gelatin, dried dill, salt, paprika, black pepper and garlic. Mix thoroughly. 2. Transfer the meat to a baking sleeve, which should be twice the length of the baking dish. Gently stack the strips of meat on top of each other and close the sleeve. 3. Place the sleeve in the mold and leave the meat at room temperature for an hour to lightly marinate the meat. Bake in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for an hour. 4. Remove the meat from the oven, untie one end of the sleeve, and place the foil folded in several layers on top. Put a load (kilogram of cereal) on top of the foil and send the cooled meat to the refrigerator for 8 hours. 5. Remove the meat from the refrigerator and chop. Enjoy your meal!