Chicken Fillet With Tortillas - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Chicken Fillet With Tortillas - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
If you need to cook a simple yet delicious and satisfying meal, I suggest you learn how to cook chicken fillet with tortillas. This dish will be a great option for a quick snack.
Poultry baked with vegetables and tortillas has always been considered a very satisfying and tasty dish, so it is great as a lunch. Such a dish can be prepared for a festive table. Thanks to its beautiful presentation, this dish can become a decoration of your festive table. Moreover, you can use other vegetables: for example, you can add corn or boiled beans, it will turn out very tasty. Don't forget to add your favorite spices for a richer flavor and aroma.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main ingredient: Poultry / Chicken / Dairy products / Chicken fillet
Dish: Baking / Hot dishes
- Chicken fillet - 500 grams
- Champignons - 300 Grams
- Sweet pepper - 200 grams
- Green peas - 250 Grams
- Flour - 200 Grams
- Butter - 50 Grams
- Garlic - 3 Cloves
- Water - 100 Milliliters
- Kefir - 100 Milliliters
- Corn starch - 1 Art. the spoon
- Salt - 1.5 teaspoons (1 tsp for chicken, 0.5 tsp for dough)
- Baking powder - 1 teaspoon
- Sugar - 1 Teaspoon
Number of Servings: 5-6
How to cook "Chicken fillet with tortillas"
1. In a small amount of vegetable oil, fry finely chopped onions until translucent. Add to it the chicken fillet cut into large pieces and fry until the meat is tender. 2. Season with salt and pepper. Add green peas, small pieces of bell pepper, chopped garlic, and spices to taste. Mix well. 3. Dissolve the starch in cold water and add to vegetables with chicken. Cover and remove from heat. Prepare the dough: mix kefir with 1/4 tsp. soda and stir. 4. Mix butter at room temperature with sifted flour, baking powder, sugar and salt. Pound the dough into crumbs. Add garlic and kefir, mix the dough. Transfer the filling into a baking dish. 5. Roll out the dough into a thin layer, cut out circles with a diameter of 5-6 cm. Place the circles on the filling. Bake in an oven preheated to 190 degrees for 20 minutes until the cakes are golden brown. Enjoy your meal!