Chicken Kebab (marinade With Vinegar) - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Chicken Kebab (marinade With Vinegar) - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
This dish will be the highlight of your barbecue! You will have to work a little, but you can be sure that not a single guest leaves without admiration from your barbecue!
The recipe for how to cook chicken kebab with vinegar marinade was invented for the case when there is no time to wait for the night in order to marinate the meat, but you really want to go to the kebabs. Vinegar will soften the meat in a short time, make it tender and juicy. Of course, you can leave it overnight, but if there is no time to wait, then this recipe is for you.
In spring and summer, the demand for a kebab recipe is very high, so call your friends and try to cook chicken in this way.
Main ingredient: Poultry / Chicken
Dish: Hot dishes / Barbecue
- Chicken fillet - 220 Gram
- Grated orange peel - 1/4 Teaspoon (in the marinade)
- Orange Juice - 30 Milliliters (in the marinade)
- Sugar - 1 Tbsp. spoon (in marinade)
- Soy sauce - 3/4 Art. spoons (in marinade)
- Grated Ginger - 1.5 Teaspoons (in the marinade)
- Rice Wine Vinegar - 1.5 Teaspoons (In Marinade)
- Sesame oil - 1/2 Teaspoon (in the marinade)
- Bulgarian pepper - 1 Piece
- Fresh scallops - 10 Pieces (salt and pepper; optional)
- Celery stalk - 1/2 Piece
- Pineapple - 1 Piece
How to cook "Chicken kebab (marinade with vinegar)"
1 We start by making the marinade. We mix all the ingredients for it in a bowl to get a homogeneous mass. Cover and leave for a while. 2 Next, we take on the main ingredient. We wash our fillet, cut it into cubes (about 4 cm each side). We transfer the fillets into a bowl with marinade, stir, cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, periodically turning the pieces. Note: You can also cook and marinate the chicken in the evening and cook it in the morning. 3 Next, drain the liquid, leaving the marinade. Cut the peppers, scallops, celery and pineapple into pieces, at least 2.5 cm, and string on a skewer, alternating with chicken. 4 Fry on charcoal until tender. Enjoy your meal!