Eggs Marinated With Beets - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Eggs Marinated With Beets - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
The Easter table can be decorated not only with Easter eggs, but also pickled eggs. In this recipe I will tell you how to cook eggs marinated with beets - a colorful appetizer for a festive table.
If you like unusual appetizers, be sure to prepare eggs marinated with beets. This dish will definitely please your guests due to its unusual appearance and spicy taste. It is best to prepare these eggs for the Easter table. Be sure to add spices and herbs to the marinade so that the taste and aroma of the eggs is richer. If you want the color to be more delicate, hold the eggs in the marinade for 1.5 days.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner / Inexpensive
Main ingredient: Vegetables / Beets / Eggs
- Chicken egg - 1 Piece
- Beets - 1 Piece
- Onion - 1 Piece
- Bay leaf - 2 pieces
- Garlic - 3 Cloves
- Water - 700 Milliliters
- Vinegar - 100 Milliliters
- Grain mustard - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Salt - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Sugar - 1 Tbsp. the spoon
- Cumin seeds - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Allspice - 8-10 Pieces
How to cook "Eggs marinated with beets"
1. Prepare the marinade: add sugar, cumin, allspice, salt and grain mustard to the water. Bring the mixture to a boil. Add bay leaf and onion sliced into rings. 2. Boil for 5 minutes, then add natural vinegar and boiled beetroot cut into strips. Cook for another 5 minutes, then remove from heat. 3. At the bottom of the jar, put garlic sliced into slices, boiled eggs, and vegetables from the marinade. Fill everything with hot marinade, cover, cool at room temperature and refrigerate for two days. Enjoy your meal!