Biscuit Charlotte (cake) - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Biscuit Charlotte (cake) - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
This dessert is very diverse, there is a large number of fillings. You can make it with cream or fruit puree, with berries or chocolate. I will tell you how to cook biscuit charlotte.
For decoration and filling, you can use any fruits, berries. Despite the seeming complexity, this step-by-step recipe is very simple. It is pleasant to serve dessert to the table already cooled. It is perfect for a holiday or family gatherings.
Purpose: On the festive table
Main ingredient: Dairy products / Dough / Biscuit dough
Dish: Baking / Charlotte
- Yolks - 8 Pieces (5 pieces for dough, 3 pieces for cream)
- Sugar - 225 grams (115 grams, 60 grams for cream, 50 grams for syrup)
- Vanilla - To taste
- Proteins - 7 Pieces
- Flour - 100 Grams
- Corn starch - 44 grams (35 grams, 9 grams for cream)
- Milk - 150 Milliliters
- Cream - 330 Milliliters
- Gelatin - 3 Grams
- Lemon - 0.5 Pieces
- Water - 50 Milliliters
- Orange - 0.5 Pieces
- Rum - 25 Milliliters
- Berries - To taste (raspberries, strawberries, currants, blueberries)
- Fruit - To taste (kiwi, apples, pears)
How to cook "Biscuit charlotte (cake)"
1. In a bowl, place the chilled chicken whites, add 50 grams of sugar and beat until firm tops are formed. 2. Place the chicken yolks in another bowl, beat them with 60 grams of sugar for about 10 minutes on high speed. 3. Transfer the yolks to the whipped egg whites, stir gently with a spatula, but not very long to maintain a light texture. 4. Mix flour (100 grams) with cornstarch (35 grams). Sift the mixture and add to the yolks and whites, stir. 5. Place the dough in a piping bag. Place two fences on a baking sheet with a silicone mat. 6. On another baking sheet, place the dough in the form of a twisting spiral (this will be the base).