Baileys At Home - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Baileys At Home - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Delicious, aromatic homemade liqueur with a mild and delicate coffee and milk aftertaste. Do you want to learn how to do it yourself without any problems? Then I'll tell you how to make Baileys at home.
You can buy a drink at the store, however, I assure you that a homemade one will be no worse. You can make it ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator just like regular alcohol. A drink can be made as a gift to friends, and then together to taste the result of your efforts.
Purpose: For a festive table / Birthday / Buffet
Main ingredient: Dairy products / Cream / Condensed milk / Vanilla
Dish: Drinks / Alcoholic / Liqueurs
- Cream - 1 Glass
- Condensed Milk - 400 Milliliters
- Irish Whiskey - 400 Milliliters
- Chocolate syrup - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Instant Coffee - 1 Teaspoon
- Vanilla Extract - 1 Teaspoon
How to make Baileys at home
1. In the microwave oven send 80-100 milliliters of whiskey for 30 seconds, then remove and stir the coffee in it, then pour in the rest of the whiskey. Pour condensed milk into the blender bowl first, then whiskey and coffee. 2. Do not rush to stir, but pour in more chocolate syrup and vanilla extract. 3. Add cold cream last and close the blender lid. 4. Turn on the intensive mode and mix everything well for 30 seconds. 5. Pour the drink into bottles, seal and store in the refrigerator. Serve with or without ice cubes.