Chebureks With Cheese And Ham - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Chebureks With Cheese And Ham - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Today I will tell you step by step how to cook pasties with cheese and ham. Chebureki is a very satisfying dish that you can take with you to nature or on the road, as well as surprise unexpected guests.
A detailed recipe will show you how to make chebureki with cheese and ham. This recipe is well suited for those who love pasties, but do not like to buy them on the street. It is clearly seen from the step-by-step recipe that cooking pasties is a simple and quick process, and the pleasure of eating them is huge and long. Also, you will be completely confident in its freshness and filling.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner / For an afternoon snack
Main ingredient: Dough
Dish: Pastries / Chebureks Cuisine
- Premium flour - 350 grams (for dough)
- Kefir - 200 Milliliters (for dough)
- Soda - 1/2 Teaspoon (for dough)
- Sugar - 1/2 Teaspoon (for dough)
- Cheese - 200 Grams (for dough)
- Salt and Spices - To taste (for dough)
- Ham - 250 grams (for filling)
- Tomatoes - 2 Pieces (for filling)
- Green onions - To taste (for filling)
- Onions - 1 Piece (for filling)
How to cook "Chebureki with cheese and ham"
1 Put kefir, spices, soda, sugar, salt, grated cheese in a large bowl. Stir while adding flour. 2 Knead and set aside for 30 minutes. 3 Divide the dough into equal portions. Roll up the lumps. Roll each lump into a flat, thin cake. 4 Chop the ham, tomatoes and onion. 5 Roll the filling into the tortillas and join at the edges, giving them the shape of pasties. 6 Fry the pasties in a skillet with butter, covered.