Fried Meat In Oyster Sauce - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Fried Meat In Oyster Sauce - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Anyone who tastes fried meat in oyster sauce will never forget this unique taste and aroma. This sauce has a dark color and thick consistency, and tastes like oysters.
Oyster and soy sauces will help to emphasize the ideal taste of beef. In such a marinade, the meat is surprisingly aromatic and soft. Vegetables, onions and garlic are fried separately with the meat. Then all the ingredients are combined and brought to readiness. Add spice yourself, do not forget that this dish loves Asian spices.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main ingredient: Meat
Dish: Hot dishes
- Beef - 500 Grams
- Vegetables - 500 Grams (corn, asparagus, bell peppers)
- Soy Sauce - 150 Milliliters
- Oyster sauce - 3 Tbsp. spoons
- Onion - 1 Piece
- Garlic - 2 Cloves
- Spices - To taste
- Greens - To taste
- Vegetable oil - To taste (for frying)
- Starch - 3 Pinches
How to cook Fried Meat in Oyster Sauce
1. Some people are not very fond of Asian or Vietnamese food. The first one is for the fact that it contains spicy dishes, and the second one is for the taste of fish in Vietnamese sauces. This same dish is something in between, but having tried fried meat in oyster sauce once, you will always cook it. This dish is made with beef. 2. Cut the meat into strips (preferably thin). Now you need to marinate it: mix the soy and oyster sauces, add spices to taste. 3. Pour the marinade into the meat, mix it thoroughly and leave to marinate for one hour. 4. Meanwhile, fry the onion and garlic until tender. 5. Now we need to fry the vegetables separately. I use a frozen mix that includes corn, bell peppers, and green beans. This is the perfect selection for this dish. Fry vegetables until tender. 6. Fry the beef separately. It is best to use a wok to fry all ingredients, but a high-sided pan may work.