Cookies "Pepper Nuts" - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Cookies "Pepper Nuts" - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Pepper nuts cookies can be an original addition to your family teas, they are very aromatic and spicy. These cookies are especially popular in Denmark and are served with mulled wine.
In this recipe, you will learn how to make Pepper Nuts cookies - amazingly aromatic and spicy cookies with pepper and spices that will give a special mood to gray weekdays! These cookies can be served with ginger tea or mulled wine, and can also be used as a gift. The cookies don't rise very much in the oven, so you can add patterns on top to make the cookies even more festive. You need to store such cookies in a container with a lid.
Purpose: For an afternoon snack / For a banquet table
Main ingredient: Dairy products / Dough
Dish: Baking / Cookies / Spicy
Cuisine geography: Danish / European
- Butter - 125 Grams
- Brown sugar - 125 Grams
- Flour - 170 Grams
- Chicken egg - 1 Piece
- Raking powder - 1 teaspoon
- Ground cloves - 0.5 Teaspoons
- Ground cinnamon - 0.5 Teaspoons
- Ground cardamom - 0.5 Teaspoons
- Ground allspice - 0.5 Teaspoons
- Ground nutmeg - 0.5 Teaspoons
- Black Pepper - 1 Pinch
How to make "Pepper Nuts Cookies"
1. Use a mixer with sugar to mix butter at room temperature. Add the egg, ground cloves, ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg, allspice, cardamom and black pepper. 2. Beat the dough well with a mixer, add sifted flour and baking powder. Knead the dough and roll it into a thin sausage. Cut out small pieces 1 cm thick. 3. Roll each piece of dough into a ball, place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and flatten slightly. 4. Bake the cookies in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 10-15 minutes until golden brown. Allow the cooked liver to cool completely. Enjoy your meal!