Marinade For Smoking Fish - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Marinade For Smoking Fish - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Fantastic dish for a festive dinner. You no longer have to buy smoked fish in the store, now you can make one yourself. I will tell you how to make a marinade for smoking fish.
The most common marinade is soy sauce, which gives fish a delicious taste and beautiful color. You can use salmon, salmon, chum salmon, or other types of red fish. You can leave the fish in a large piece or cut into pieces. Stock up on time and patience, because the whole process will take about 1 day.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main ingredient: Fish and seafood / Salmon
Dish: Snacks / Smoked dishes
- Salmon - 1.3 Kilograms
- Sugar - 1/3 Cup
- Salt - 1/4 Cup
- Soy Sauce - 2 Glasses
- Water - 1.5 Glasses
- Dry white wine - 1 Glass
- Onion Powder - 0.5 Teaspoons
- Garlic Powder - 0.5 Teaspoons
- Ground black pepper - 0.5 Teaspoons
- Tabasco sauce - 1 teaspoon
Number of Servings: 10-12
How to cook "Marinade for fish smoking"
1. In a bowl, combine sugar, salt, soy sauce, water, dry white wine, onion and garlic powder, Tabasco sauce. Wash the boneless fish and place in a deep mold, cover with marinade. Refrigerate for 8 hours. 2. Spread the foil and place the wire rack on it, remove the fish from the marinade and place on the wire rack after 8 hours, leave for another 4 hours to form a thin film. 3. Place the pan with fish in the smokehouse, pour some water into the lower pan, after the smoke appears, smoke the fish for 2 hours at a temperature of 100 degrees, then for 2 hours at a temperature of 140 and 2 hours at a temperature of 175 degrees. Each time increasing the temperature, pour the marinade over the fish. Remove the fish from the smokehouse and let sit for 1 hour. 4. Wrap the finished fish in foil or film, cut into pieces and place in a container. Store it in the refrigerator for 8-10 days.