Pampushki For Borscht - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Pampushki For Borscht - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
With sourdough, you can make any pastry: bread, pies, rolls, pies and baguettes. Here you will learn how to prepare sourdough dough donuts for borscht, fragrant and healthy buns.
Sourdough dough pots are quite airy and fragrant, and if you also prepare garlic dressing with herbs for them, you will get an incredibly appetizing dish! Such donuts can be served as a standalone dish or as an addition to borscht or soup, they will significantly improve the taste of the first course. Note that the buns need to be greased with garlic when they are hot, so they will better absorb all the aromas.
Purpose: For lunch / Inexpensive
Main ingredient: Dairy products / Milk / Flour / Eggs
Dish: Baking / Buns
Cuisine geography: Ukrainian / European
- White wheat flour - 600 grams (120 g in leaven, 480 g in dough)
- Room temperature water - 120 grams
- Sourdough - 240 Grams
- Sugar - 50 Grams
- Soft butter - 30 Grams
- Milk at room temperature - 158 Milliliters
- Egg - 1 Piece
- Salt - 0.5 Teaspoons
- Garlic - 1-2 Cloves
- Vegetable oil - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Dill - 1 Bunch
- Starter (wheat or rye) - 1 tbsp. the spoon
How to cook "Pampushki for borscht"
1. Prepare the dough: put the starter starter in a bowl, add water and mix thoroughly. Add flour, stir. Cover the bowl with cling film and leave at room temperature for 8 hours. 2. Add starter culture and milk to a mixing bowl, stir. Add egg, sugar, salt, ghee. Add the sifted flour and knead the dough in the kneader for 5-7 minutes at 2 speeds. 3. Round the dough, transfer to a greased bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Leave at room temperature for 3-5 hours. Place the dough on a sprinkled table, round and divide into 16 pieces. 4. Round each piece and place in a parchment-covered dish. Cover the donuts and leave for 1 hour. Lubricate the donuts with a slightly beaten egg and send to the oven preheated to 180 degrees for 30 minutes. five. For garlic dressing, combine chopped garlic, herbs, vegetable oil and salt. Let it brew. Grease hot pampushki with garlic filling. Enjoy your meal!