Soft Creamy Cinnamon Buns - Step By Step Recipe With Photos
Table of contents:
Video: Soft Creamy Cinnamon Buns - Step By Step Recipe With Photos
The baked goods are especially appetizing due to the warm aroma of cinnamon, so I want to tell you how to make soft creamy cinnamon buns, delicious buns of an unusually beautiful shape.
Once you've made these buns, you won't want any more. Fragrant, delicate, soft and very tasty, you will immediately like them. The unusual shape of the buns makes them very beautiful, which is why they can be safely served as a treat for a cup of tea or coffee. Add more sugar to the dough if desired, or pour maple syrup, berry syrup, or chocolate syrup over the finished baked goods. Be sure to use cinnamon, it is very healthy and gives the buns a delicious flavor.
Purpose: For children / Afternoon snack / Afternoon snack / For dessert
Main ingredient: Dairy products / Flour / Butter / Eggs / Cinnamon
Dish: Pastry / Buns / Sweet
- White wheat flour - 500 grams (50 g in sourdough, 450 g in dough)
- Water at room temperature - 230 grams (50 g in leaven, 180 g in dough)
- Creamy Melted Butter - 40 Grams
- Sugar - 30 Grams
- Powdered milk - 25 grams
- Salt - 5 grams
- Egg - 1 Piece
- Starter (wheat or rye) - 1 Teaspoon
How to make Soft Creamy Cinnamon Rolls
1. Prepare the dough: put the starter starter in a bowl, add water and mix thoroughly. Add flour, stir. Cover the bowl with cling film and leave at room temperature for 8 hours. 2. Mix the sifted flour with powdered milk, sugar and salt. Mix well. Add the starter culture, room temperature water, egg, melted and cooled butter, and flour mixture to the mixing bowl. 3. Knead the dough at first speed for 3 minutes, then knead for another 3 minutes at 2 speeds. Round the dough slightly and place in a greased bowl. Cover the dough with cling film and leave at room temperature for 3-4 hours. 4. Place the dough on a floured surface and shape into a ball. Cover with a bowl and let sit for 15-20 minutes. Roll out the dough into a thin rectangular layer. Visually divide the layer into three parts and lubricate the middle part with melted and cooled oil. 5. Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar, then cover it with the edge of the layer. Brush it with melted chilled butter and also sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar. Cover with the third part of the bed. 6. Roll out the rectangle slightly until it doubles in area. Divide the layer into 12 strips, twist each of them into a bundle, wrap around four fingers.twist each of them into a bundle, wrap around four fingers of your hand.twist each of them into a bundle, wrap around four fingers of your hand.