Chicken Parmesan - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Chicken Parmesan - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
I would like to suggest a very appetizing and incredibly tasty dish to you. I will show you how to cook Parmesan chicken with spicy tomato sauce - a wonderful option for every day or holiday.
Delicate chicken fillet in an appetizing breading of croutons and parmesan, baked under a cheese crust in homemade tomato sauce is a truly magical dish. By the way, if there is no sauce at hand, then you can do without it (but if it is left from pasta, for example, be sure to add it). For true fans of cheese, this recipe will be a real find!
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main ingredient: Poultry / Chicken / Dairy products / Cheese / Parmesan
Dish: Hot dishes
- Chicken Breast - 4 Pieces
- Egg - 2 Pieces
- Breadcrumbs - 1/2 Cup
- Grated Parmesan - 1/2 Cup (approximately)
- Vegetable oil - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Mozzarella - 200 Grams (optional)
- Tomato Sauce - To taste (optional)
- Salt, pepper, spices - To taste
How to cook Chicken Parmesan
1. Wash the chicken, dry it, beat it slightly, rub with a mixture of salt and spices. Dip each bite into a bowl of beaten eggs. 2. Combine half of the Parmesan with breadcrumbs, stir. Dip the fillets in the breadcrumbs. You can repeat the process one more time: eggs and breading. 3. Place in a skillet with preheated oil and fry over high heat until crusty. 4. Then transfer the fillets to an ovenproof dish. In this case, at the bottom of the mold is homemade tomato sauce. 5. Sprinkle with the remaining Parmesan cheese and place the mozzarella slices on top. Send to an oven preheated to 190 degrees for 10-13 minutes. 6. Serve the dish to the table hot, adding vegetables or a side dish to taste. Enjoy your meal!