Eggplant Caviar Is Very Tasty - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Eggplant Caviar Is Very Tasty - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
For lovers of healthy and tasty vegetable dishes, I will tell you how to cook delicious eggplant caviar. Just lick your fingers! Please note that this caviar is not intended for long storage.
The process of preparing eggplant caviar is quite simple: first, you need to fry the vegetables, then stew them slightly. It is not recommended to store such caviar for a long time, so it is not necessary to cook too large a portion of the dish. You can cook caviar both in a cauldron and in a frying pan with a thick bottom, just enough for the vegetables to warm up evenly and gradually. It is very important to be patient and cook the eggplant until tender.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main ingredient: Vegetables / Eggplant / Onion / Bulgarian pepper
Dish: Blanks / Snacks
Diet: Vegetarian food
- Red bell pepper - 500 Grams
- Potatoes - 500 Grams
- Tomato - 600 Grams
- Eggplant - 1000 Grams
- Onion - 2 Pieces
- Carrots - 2 Pieces
- Vegetable oil - 100 Milliliters
- Ground coriander - 1 Tbsp. the spoon
- Spice mixture - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Salt - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Sugar - 1 Tbsp. the spoon
How to cook "Eggplant caviar is delicious"
1. Add thinly chopped onion to the heated oil and fry until golden brown. Add the carrots, grated on a coarse grater, and lightly fry. Add chopped peppers and fry a little. 2. Add the spice mixture: basil, oregano and marjoram. Mix well. Add the diced potatoes, lightly sauté them with the vegetables, then add the diced tomatoes. Stir. 3. Peel the eggplants, cut into cubes and add to the vegetables. Without stirring, cover the cauldron with a lid and reduce the heat slightly. Simmer for five minutes, stir the dish and simmer again for 5 minutes. 4. Then stir the dish periodically until the vegetables are tender. At the end, add salt and sugar, stir and add the chopped greens. 5. Turn off heat and cover dish for 30 minutes. Enjoy your meal!