Stewed Pork With Noodles - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Stewed Pork With Noodles - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
A fairly simple, appetizing and satisfying option for a full lunch or dinner for the whole family, I want to suggest you a note. The most delicate meat with a spicy sauce and side dish is really tasty!
I want to show you how to cook pork stewed with vermicelli in a citrus honey marinade with mustard and soy sauce. For lovers of spicy flavor combinations, this recipe is what you need! It is best to marinate the meat at least a couple of hours before the start of the process, but you can do this in advance, leaving the pork overnight, for example. In addition, you can always add vegetables to the recipe: peppers, onions, garlic, carrots.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main ingredient: Meat / Pork / Pasta
Dish: Hot dishes
- Pork - 1/2 Kilogram
- Orange - 1 Piece
- Lemon - 1/2 Piece
- Honey - 2 Art. spoons
- Mustard - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Soy sauce - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Vegetable oil - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Salt and Pepper - To taste
How to cook "Pork stew with noodles"
1. Wash the pork, dry and cut into small cubes. Season with salt and pepper to taste. 2. To prepare the marinade in a deep bowl, squeeze the juice of an orange and half a lemon, add mustard, honey, soy sauce and vegetable oil. Mix everything well. 3. Place the meat in the marinade and refrigerate. 4. Preheat a frying pan well, put the meat and about half of the marinade there. Leave to simmer over medium heat. 5. When there is no liquid left in the pan, brown the meat a little, and then pour out the remaining marinade and simmer the pork until tender. Serve with boiled vermicelli. Enjoy your meal!