Pepper Stuffed With Bulgur, Meat And Vegetables - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Pepper Stuffed With Bulgur, Meat And Vegetables - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
An unusual dish and very healthy. The filling for pepper in this recipe is bulgur, quail, beef and chicken meat, as well as cabbage, zucchini, onions, carrots and quail eggs. It will be delicious!
At first glance, it may seem that this dish is very complicated, but it is not. Pepper stuffed with bulgur, meat and vegetables is a great alternative to the rest of the "summer" main dishes. If you don't have bulgur, replace it with pearl barley, and quail can be replaced with chicken fillet. In the filling, I also twisted onions, carrots, garlic, zucchini and cabbage. This combination is just perfect, and in the finished dish each ingredient brings its own flavor to the whole aroma.
So, see how to cook stuffed with bulgur, meat and vegetables.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main ingredient: Meat / Vegetables / Poultry / Chicken / Beef / Onions / Carrots / Bell peppers / Cereals / Quail / Bulgur
Dish: Hot dishes / Stuffed
- Bulgarian pepper - 6-8 Pieces
- Beef - 400 Grams
- Quail - 1 Piece (or chicken fillet)
- Bulgur - 150 Gram
- Onions - 2-4 Pieces
- Carrots - 2-3 Pieces
- Cabbage - 200 Grams
- Garlic - 2-3 Cloves
- Greens - 1 Bunches
- Vegetable oil - 40 grams
- Salt and Spices - 1 To taste
- Tomatoes - 2-3 Pieces
- Quail eggs - 2 Pieces (or 1 chicken)
- Zucchini - 1 Piece
How to cook "Pepper stuffed with bulgur, meat and vegetables"
1. I really like to use bulgur for making stuffed peppers. I prepared this dish with the expectation that my child of 2 years old would eat it with me, so I didn't fry it into the filling, but added everything raw. This is both healthy and, as a result, very tasty. So, we boil bulgur in proportion with water 1 to 2. 2. Twist beef or chicken fillet (whichever is more pleasant) and quail meat with skin through a meat grinder. I have amazing homemade quails, which are better than homemade chicken, and they taste amazing. In any case, you can take any meat to your taste, it will be combined with bulgur and vegetables. We twist the onions and carrots, send them to the meat. 3. I mixed everything in one saucepan. Let's go further … 4. Peel the zucchini and send it to the meat grinder. We scroll several times and send it to the pan. five. Twisting cabbage is more difficult, but you can still do it with patience. Scroll the cabbage several times. 6. Add salt, black pepper and chopped garlic. We drive in the eggs and knead the filling. I add eggs because bulgur is always crumbly.