Frozen Vegetable Soup - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Frozen Vegetable Soup - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
If you want to cook a delicious and rich soup for lunch in winter, pay attention to this interesting and completely uncomplicated recipe. I will show you how to make frozen vegetable soup. Remember!
Of course, you can make it exclusively vegetable, but in my opinion, it still tastes better with meat broth:) In addition to the frozen mixture, I recommend adding fried onions with carrots, potatoes and a little noodles, but this is not necessary at all. This dish will be a great idea for the whole family.
Purpose: For lunch
Main ingredient: Vegetables
- Meat - 200 Grams (ribs, pulp, chicken)
- Potatoes - 3-4 Pieces
- Onion - 1 Piece
- Carrots - 1 Piece
- Vegetable oil - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Frozen Vegetable Mix - 200 Grams
- Salt and Spices - To taste
- Soup Noodles - To taste (optional)
How to make Frozen Vegetable Soup
1. Wash the meat, cut into small pieces, cover with water and put on fire. Boil the broth over medium heat, skimming off the foam, for about half an hour. Then add a little salt. 2. Peel and cut the potatoes into small cubes. 3. When the meat is done, add the potatoes to the pot. After boiling again, add salt and cook over medium heat for about 10 minutes. 4. Meanwhile, fry the chopped onions and carrots in a pan with a little oil. 5. Prepare the frozen mixture. 6. Place all vegetables in a saucepan. Season to taste. Cook the soup for another 5 minutes.