I want to bring to your attention a terrific appetizing and tasty snack. If you love seafood and want to treat yourself to something original, memorize and repeat this recipe at home!
I will show you an idea of how to cook fried shrimp in filo dough. The ingredients are obscenely few, and the result is amazing! Thin crunchy dough and savory seafood go together really well. When serving, you can supplement the appetizer with your favorite sauce (preferably, of course, spicy).
Purpose: For an afternoon snack / Buffet / Quickly
Main ingredient: Fish and seafood / Seafood / Shrimps / Dough
Dish: Snacks / Dough dishes
- Shrimp - 450 grams (peeled, but with tails)
- Filo dough - 400 grams (approximately)
- Egg - 1 Piece
- Sugar - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Worcester Sauce - 2 Teaspoons
- Vegetable oil - To taste (for deep fat)
How to cook "Fried Prawns in Pastry"
1. Wash and dry the shrimps. Add sugar and Worcestershire sauce. Leave to marinate for 10-15 minutes. 2. Cut the dough in half like this. 3. Place the shrimp on the edge, start wrapping it in the dough. 4. Fold up the edge. 5. And glue the tip with a beaten egg. Repeat the process in the same way for all shrimp. 6. Heat enough oil to "feel free". Fry them in well-heated oil for a couple of minutes until golden brown. Enjoy your meal!