Such bread can surprise guests at the festive table! And this is not surprising, look how unusual and bright it is! And the bread tastes interesting, thanks to the tomato paste. Read more in the recipe!
So let's take a look at how to make Party Bread! It will certainly take a little longer than regular bread, but believe me: it's worth it! You can't help but like such a beautiful bread, and its taste and color are simply pleasing to the eye! Be sure to try making this bread. Advice: the higher the rims of the form, the more convenient it will be to bake the bread, it will not tear or lose its shape. Good luck!
Purpose: On the festive table / Inexpensive
Main ingredient: Dough / Yeast dough
Dish: Baking / Bread
Cuisine geography: Russian cuisine
- Fresh yeast - 25 grams (dough)
- Wheat flour - 1.5 Art. spoons (dough)
- Sugar - 1.5 Art. spoons (dough)
- Warm water - 1 Glass (dough)
- Wheat flour - 500 grams (dough)
- Vegetable oil - 3 Tbsp. spoons (dough)
- Salt - 1 Teaspoon (dough)
- Tomato paste - 2 Tbsp. spoons (dough)
- Sesame - 1 Tbsp. spoon (for sprinkling)
- Egg yolk - 1 Piece (for greasing bread)
How to make Party Bread
1. Prepare the necessary products - and let's get started! 2. Dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water. Add 1.5 tbsp. flour, stir and leave the dough warm for 15 minutes. 3. When the dough has risen with a "hat", then it is ready. 4. Add salt and vegetable oil to the dough, stir. 5. Pour the dough into the sifted flour and knead the dough. 6. The dough should not be too steep. Collect it in a com.