Pancakes with milk and meat are ideal for breakfast or afternoon tea. The filling in such pancakes can be anything to your taste and desire. I have this boiled meat, which is left after the broth.
Pancakes with milk and meat are loved by everyone who tastes them. The filling in pancakes is always different. It depends on your taste preferences: mushrooms, poultry, beef, cottage cheese, etc. There are a lot of options for making pancakes! In this recipe, this is boiled meat with fried onions. If you are cooking the first course and you have meat left, it will make the task of making filled pancakes even easier.
Purpose: For breakfast / For lunch / For an afternoon snack
Main ingredient: Meat / Dough
Dish: Baking / Pancakes / Filled dishes
- Milk - 500 Milliliters
- Egg - 1 Piece
- Salt and Sugar - To taste
- Flour - 1-2 Glasses (how much it takes for the desired consistency)
- Vegetable oil - 3-4 Tbsp. spoons
- Meat - 150 grams (boiled, beef is better)
- Onion - 1 Piece
How to cook "Pancakes with milk and meat"
1. Knead the pancakes: add salt, sugar, vegetable oil, flour to the milk. Knead the dough using a whisk or mixer to the desired consistency. Leave it on for a while while the filling is cooking. 2. Boil the meat (preferably veal or beef). Grate or grind with a blender. Meanwhile, fry the finely chopped onions in vegetable oil. 3. When the onion is slightly simmered, add the meat and some water to it. Simmer for another 2-4 minutes with constant stirring. 4. When our filling is ready, you can start baking pancakes. Pour the dough into a hot skillet, distribute it evenly and fry until the surface is matte. 5. Fry on both sides until golden brown and put on a dish. It is not necessary to grease with oil, since we will fry the finished pancakes before serving. 6. When all the pancakes are ready,we stuff them. Put the filling on the edge of the pancake, wrap both edges and fold into a "pipe". And so we do with all steel pancakes.