If you want to diversify your breakfast menu, then be sure to take a look at this recipe. Making the puffs will take you longer than making a sandwich, but it's worth it.
These puffs will become a wonderful Sunday breakfast and will delight everyone: both adults and children. In addition, puffs can be taken with you on the road, for a walk or given to children to school. Very convenient, isn't it? At the same time, the recipe for how to cook puff rolls snacks is very simple, and the products are available to everyone. So be sure to try my recipe!
Purpose: For breakfast / For an afternoon snack
Main ingredient: Dairy products / Cheese / Dough / Puff pastry
Dish: Baking / Snacks / Puffs
- Puff pastry - 500 grams (yeast)
- Ham - 200 Grams
- Cheese - 100-150 grams (hard varieties)
- Dill - 2-3 Pieces (twigs)
- Mayonnaise - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Egg - 1 Piece
- Sesame - 1 Tbsp. the spoon
How to make Snack Puff Rolls
1. Prepare all the required ingredients. Defrost the finished puff-yeast dough slightly so that it is convenient to work with it. 2. First of all, prepare the filling. Grate the ham and cheese on a coarse grater. 3. Chop the dill finely, mix it with mayonnaise. 4. Roll out the dough sheet, but not too thin. 5. Brush the dough with mayonnaise. 6. Then add the grated ham.