To enjoy this dish, you don't have to wait for summer, because we will use frozen berries. An excellent Sunday breakfast for the whole family, everyone will be delighted with this dish.
On a day off, you really want to pamper yourself and your household with something tasty … I'll tell you how to cook pancakes with cottage cheese and frozen strawberries for breakfast. Your family will love it, believe me.
Purpose: For breakfast / For an afternoon snack
Main ingredient: Berries / Strawberries / Dairy products / Dough
Dish: Baking / Pancakes / Filled dishes
- Milk - 1 Glass
- Water - 1 Glass
- Eggs - 2 Pieces (1 - in the dough, 1 - in the filling)
- Wheat flour - 1.5 Glasses (glass 200 ml)
- Curd - 300 Grams
- Frozen strawberries - 100 grams
- Sugar - 2.5-3 Art. spoons (1.5 - in the dough, the rest to taste in the filling)
- Salt - 1/3 Teaspoon
- Vanilla sugar - 0.5-1 Teaspoons
- Vegetable oil - 2 Tbsp. spoons
How to make Pancakes with Cottage Cheese and Frozen Strawberries
1. First of all, let's do the pancake dough. Pour milk and water into a bowl, add salt, sugar and an egg, stir. Add flour and stir thoroughly with a whisk so that there are no lumps. Leave the dough for 20 minutes. Then add vegetable oil and mix again. 2. Grease the pan with vegetable oil and heat well. Pour the dough with a ladle and fry the pancakes on one side until golden brown. 3. Turn over and fry on the other side. 4. Let the pancakes cool down, and we'll start filling. 5. Cut the frozen strawberries into small pieces. 6. Add an egg to the curd (if you have wet curd, add only the yolk or squeeze the curd in advance), regular and vanilla sugar, stir well.