Chicken Adobo - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Chicken Adobo - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Adobo is a Filipino term for preparing a dish by stewing meat, vegetables, poultry, or seafood in vinegar, spices, and soy sauce. This recipe can be repeated at home. Let's try!
Unlike many Asian dishes, this is not spicy at all, but rather creamy. It is served with rice and gravy. And many will be interested to learn about how to make adobo from chicken. The hips work best. It seems unusual for us to use coconut milk, which will give a sweet and delicate taste.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main ingredient: Poultry / Chicken / Nuts / Chicken thighs
Dish: Hot dishes
Cuisine geography: Asian
- Coconut Milk - 400 Milliliters
- Chicken Thighs - 6 Pieces
- Bay leaf - 3 pieces
- Green onions - 3 Pieces (feather)
- Soy Sauce - 120 Milliliters
- Rice Vinegar - 120 Milliliters
- White sugar - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Ground black pepper - 1.24 Teaspoons
- Garlic - 8 Cloves
How to make chicken adobo
1. Cut off excess skin and fat from the chicken. Then leave the thighs to marinate in soy sauce for 1 hour. 2. Then fry the chicken in a skillet for 10 minutes skin down. 3. Now mix the remaining marinade with vinegar, pepper, salt, milk and sugar. 4. Pour the resulting sauce into a large skillet. Add bay leaves to it. 5. Then place the thighs skin side up in the skillet. Bring the sauce to a boil. Simmer for 35 minutes over medium heat. 6. Then remove the chicken, and simmer the sauce until thick.