Zucchini Soup With Pumpkin Seeds - Step By Step Recipe With Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Zucchini Soup With Pumpkin Seeds - Step By Step Recipe With Photo
A fabulously velvety, very tasty light soup with spicy aromas of garlic and basil will undoubtedly appeal to lovers of healthy nutrition. It is prepared very easily and quickly enough.
This soup is good both in the cold winter season and on a hot summer day. It will not be difficult for you to prepare it, and it prepares very quickly. The velvety texture, aroma and taste of the soup will captivate you, believe me. And if you make the soup without adding cream, it can be included in the lean menu. How to make a delicious and healthy zucchini soup with pumpkin seeds, read the recipe.
Purpose: For lunch
Main ingredient: Vegetables / Onions / Zucchini / Dairy products / Cream
Dish: Soups / Soups-purees / Cream-soup
Diet: Vegetarian food
- Zucchini - 1/2 Piece (approximately 300-400 grams)
- Carrots - 1 Piece
- Leeks - 1/2 Piece
- Garlic - 2 Cloves
- Cream - 50-70 Milliliters
- Dried Basil - 1-2 Pinch
- Salt - 1 Teaspoon (to taste)
- Ground black pepper - 1-2 Pinch (to taste)
- Vegetable oil - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Pumpkin seeds - 2 Tbsp. spoons
How to make Pumpkin Seed Zucchini Soup
1. Prepare vegetables, peel carrots and garlic. If your zucchini has a hard skin, you will need to remove it. 2. Grate the carrots on a medium grater, and simply chop the leeks. 3. We send onions and carrots to fry in vegetable oil until soft. It is very convenient to do this in the same saucepan in which the soup will be prepared. 4. Cut the zucchini into small cubes. 5. Chop the garlic. 6. When the onions and carrots are soft, add the garlic and fry for another minute or a half.