Kuirdak - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Kuirdak, kuyrdak is a traditional food and one of the main dishes of the peoples of East Asia. The dish is delicious and satisfying, and it is prepared quickly and easily. There are a lot of options for its preparation today.
Kuirdak or kuyrdak is a national dish of Kazakhs and other peoples of Asia. It's not difficult to cook it. The result is a fragrant, juicy and incredibly tasty dish. Traditional kuirdak is cooked without potatoes, and only onions are used from vegetables. But we will slightly adjust the recipe for ourselves and the dish will become more saturated with tastes. Read the recipe to find out how to make kuirdak. Try it, you will definitely like it.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main ingredient: Meat / Beef / Offal / Liver / Heart
Dish: Hot dishes
Cuisine geography: Kazakh / Eastern
- Chicken Hearts - 500 Grams
- Chicken Liver - 300 Grams
- Beef - 500 Grams (shoulder)
- Onions - 3 Pieces
- Garlic - 5 Cloves
- Lard - 100 Grams
- Carrots - 2 Pieces
- Bulgarian pepper - 2-3 pieces
- Tomatoes - 2-3 Pieces
- Dill - 1/2 Bunch
- Parsley - 1/2 Bunch
- Zira - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Ground black pepper - 1/2 Teaspoon (to taste)
- Salt - 1 Teaspoon (to taste)
How to cook "Kuirdak"
1. Cut the beef into small pieces. 2. Cut the chicken hearts in half. 3. And cut the liver into small pieces too. 4. Peel carrots, onions and garlic. And then chop the onion finely, three garlic on a fine grater, and chop the carrots into small pieces. 5. Remove the seeds from the pepper, cut it into small pieces. 6. Cut the bacon into small cubes and put it in a saucepan. We need to melt the fat.