Glazed Chicken Legs - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Glazed Chicken Legs - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
The chicken just can't get bored! The main thing is not to be afraid of new recipes. Its meat completely changes its taste if you add marinade or sauce to it. We use both in this recipe. Look!
See how to make glazed chicken legs. They turn out to be very juicy due to the fact that they will be baked on oranges. And a beautiful crust will appear due to date syrup. It will give a sweetish tint. Prepare rice or potatoes in the oven for a side dish, the main thing is not to add strong seasonings.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner / For a banquet table
Main ingredient: Poultry / Chicken / Fruit / Orange / Chicken legs
Dish: Hot dishes
Cuisine geography: American
- Chicken leg - 6 Pieces
- Orange Juice - 120 Milliliters
- Chili Sauce - 60 Milliliters
- Olive Oil - 165 Milliliters
- Orange - 3 Pieces
- Date Syrup - 150 Milliliters
- Thyme - 1 Bunch
- Dijon Mustard - 3 Tbsp spoons
- Orange zest - 2 Teaspoons
- Salt - To taste
- Ground black pepper - To taste
How to make Glazed Chicken Legs
1. Make a marinade by mixing zest, juice, pepper, salt, mustard, thyme (6-7 sprigs) and 3 tbsp. spoons of oil. Combine the chicken with the marinade in a tight bag. Leave it as it is for 3-6 hours in the refrigerator. 2. After that, fry the chicken legs for 8 minutes on the side with the skin in hot oil. 3. Then cut the orange into circles. Place them in a baking dish. Arrange the thyme sprigs over the fruits. 4. Place the chicken on top. Lubricate it with syrup and cover tightly with foil. 5. Bake the dish for 45 minutes in the oven at 250 degrees. Brush the chicken with the syrup 15 minutes before cooking. 6. Then remove the foil. Bake the chicken for another 5 minutes, only at 170 degrees. All is ready! Enjoy your meal!