American Chocolate Cupcake - Step By Step Photo Recipe
Table of contents:
Chocolate lovers rejoice! This recipe is just for you. Baking will delight you with a rich taste of the base and glaze. And all this is combined with simplicity of action, so everything should work out. Learn!
Read about how to make an American chocolate muffin. It consists of biscuit dough and glaze. Both are done quickly. Nuts are ideally combined with this taste, they are suitable for decoration. This recipe can be prepared for a family holiday or served on a regular weekend.
Purpose: On the festive table
Main ingredient: Dough / Cocoa
Dish: Baking / Cupcakes / Sweet
Cuisine geography: American
- Wheat flour - 240 Grams
- White sugar - 400 Grams
- Butter - 300 grams (200 g - in the dough, 100 g - in the glaze)
- Sour cream - 200 Grams
- Powdered sugar - 450 Grams
- Cocoa powder - 70 grams (40 g - in the dough, 30 g - in the glaze)
- Milk - 80 Milliliters
- Water - 240 Milliliters
- Egg - 2 Pieces
- Vanillin - 20 grams (5 g - in the dough, 15 g - in the glaze)
- Soda - 1 Teaspoon
- Salt - 1 Teaspoon
- Nuts - To taste
How to Make American Chocolate Cake
1. Make a dry base. Combine sugar, baking soda, salt and flour. 2. In a saucepan over low heat, place the butter, cocoa and water. Heat the mass until it is completely dissolved. 3. Then add sour cream, vanillin and eggs to the resulting chocolate mass. Mix everything thoroughly. Then add the dry mixture. Knead the dough. 4. Pour the finished dough into a heat-resistant rectangular dish. Bake the biscuit for 20 minutes at 180 degrees in the oven. 5. While the biscuit is cooling, make the frosting. Combine melted butter with cocoa and milk. Then add the icing sugar and vanillin. Stir again. 6. Cover the top with the icing.