Festive Stuffed Chicken - Step By Step Recipe With Photos
Table of contents:
The chicken on the festive table is always relevant. This dish is beautiful and tasty and attracts attention. And today I have as a filling: pickled mushrooms, sweet red peppers and pitted olives.
So watch how to make a festive stuffed chicken! There is nothing complicated, at first glance it seems that it is difficult and long, but in fact, this is only the first time. Then experience comes, it even becomes interesting, and you must agree: it is always nice to please a family with such an appetizing dish! You can change the fillings at your discretion, use any spices, garlic or herbs. Try it!
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner / For a banquet table
Main ingredient: Poultry / Chicken / Olives / Mushrooms / Champignons
Dish: Hot dishes / Stuffed
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Chicken - 1 Piece (1.5 kg)
- Egg - 2 Pieces
- Sweet pepper - 1 Piece (red)
- Pickled champignons - 70 Grams
- Olives - 70 Grams (pitted)
- Sour cream - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Salt, ground black pepper - To taste
How to make Festive Stuffed Chicken
1. Prepare the required foods. Wash the chicken thoroughly, remove the remaining feathers, yellow rough peel on the joints, cut off the butt and excess fat. 2. Wash the carcass well. Take a sharp knife and start skinning the carcass. Do this slowly, carefully, try not to damage the skin. Here you can see more detailed photos if you are taking off your skin for the first time: http://povar.ru/recipes/kurica_farshirovannaya_blinami_prazdnichnaya-65934.html. 3. Lay the chicken on its back, using a knife to separate the skin from the meat. Turn the chicken over, continue to separate the skin from the meat. Slide the skin off the legs, cut across the joint and return the leg back into the skin. Do the same with the wings, cut along the joint. Carefully remove the skin with a "stocking", salt inside. 4. Remove all meat from the frame. Turn into minced meat with a meat grinder or grinder. five.Combine minced meat with eggs, salt, ground and red pepper, mushrooms and olives. 6. Gently stir the minced meat.