Broccoli And Apple Salad - Step By Step Recipe With Photos
Table of contents:
I like to "play naughty" with tastes in salads. My husband sometimes scolds me for this, but I still do it, I just don't give him a try, but eat it myself. So it is with this recipe. Completely unexpected, try it!
Learn how to make a broccoli apple salad and surprise yourself. In addition to these ingredients, the composition contains raisins and feta cheese. Can you imagine what variety of flavors you will have? The dish is perfect for an afternoon snack or a light lunch if you're a vegetarian or don't want to overeat.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main ingredient: Vegetables / Broccoli / Fruits / Apples
Cuisine geography: American
Diet: Vegetarian food / PP recipes
- Broccoli - 2 Pieces
- Apple - 2 Pieces
- Feta - 150 Grams
- Parsley - To taste
- Light raisins - 80 Grams
- Olive oil - 5 Tbsp spoons
- Tahini - 2 Art. spoons
- Balsamic vinegar - 2 Tbsp spoons
- Lemon juice - 1 Tbsp. the spoon
- Paprika - 1.5 Teaspoons
- Cayenne Pepper - 0.25 Teaspoons
How to make "Broccoli and Apple Salad"
1. Divide the washed broccoli into small florets. 2. Cut the apple into small cubes. 3. Next, make the dressing by mixing vinegar with pepper, paprika, lemon juice and tahini. 4. Mix all ingredients with dressing. Salad ready! Enjoy your meal!