Cheese Balls With Olives In Bread Crumbs - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Cheese Balls With Olives In Bread Crumbs - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
If you are going to have a party and you need to prepare a snack - this recipe caught your eye as you can by the way:). This appetizer is quick and easy to prepare and looks beautiful on the table!
Any party should have a snack on the table, right? Today I will tell and show you how to make cheese balls with olives in bread crumbs. This appetizer will please both you (for its simple, quick and easy preparation) and guests - for its taste. Cooking!
Purpose: On the festive table
Main ingredient: Olives / Dairy products / Cheese / Butter / Cheese cheese / Croutons / Greens
Dish: Snacks / Filled dishes / Dishes on skewers
- Cheese - 100-120 Grams
- Butter - 100 grams
- Rye Bread - 2-3 Slices
- Garlic - 3-5 Cloves (to taste)
- Olives - 12-14 Pieces (pitted)
- Dill, parsley, cilantro - 1 tbsp. spoon (chopped)
- Ground black pepper - 1 Pinch
How to cook "Cheese balls with olives in bread crumbs"
1. First of all, prepare brown bread crumbs. Cut off the crusts from slices of bread, chop the crumb and dry in the oven. 2. We need butter that is very soft; you can use any herbs you like. I have frozen dill and parsley. 3. Rub the cheese on a coarse grater or knead with a fork and mix until smooth with soft butter. Add herbs, ground black pepper and minced garlic. We mix. 4. We collect about a teaspoon of cheese mass and put the olive inside. 5. Form a ball. 6. Roll in bread crumbs.
Popular by topic
A delicious snack for a festive table made from cheese and olives. Light garlic aroma adds piquancy. Choose hard cheese at your discretion, because the taste of the finished dish depends on the cheese
Homemade bread crumbs will help out at any time. Delicious and aromatic, they will complement any dish. Take note of the recipe for their preparation
Pork chops can be fried in a pan or baked in the oven, here everyone chooses to their taste. I suggest a less high-calorie option for cooking pork chops in bread crumbs
How often do you bake bread? If you don't, I suggest baking this rich, aromatic yeast-free bread. Perfect with tea or sandwiches. The easiest bread to make
Bread can not only be an addition to main dishes, but also stand out for its taste. You can make, for example, a great snack that you eat for lunch. And my recipe will come in handy. Read on