Risotto With Strawberries On February 14 - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
An original and sophisticated dish - risotto with strawberries, can be served on the table on February 14, and I will share how to prepare it. I hope you enjoy this dish!
How else can you serve such a dish? For example, peel large strawberries, remove some pulp, and fill the berries with the finished risotto. Often a special risotto with red wine is prepared and stuffed with strawberries. This recipe uses white wine that can be substituted for champagne.
Purpose: For a festive table / Valentine's Day / Inexpensive
Main ingredient: Berries / Strawberries / Cereals / Rice / Long-grain rice
Dish: Hot dishes / Risotto
Cuisine geography: Italian / European
Diet: Vegetarian food
- Rice - 160 Grams (like Carnaroli)
- Strawberry - 150 Grams
- Red onion - 1/2 Pieces
- Butter - 25 grams
- White wine - 50 Milliliters
- Vegetable broth - 1 Liter
- Soft cheese - 70 grams (goat cheese)
- Salt - To taste
- Fresh mint leaves - To taste (for garnish)
How to cook "Risotto with strawberries for February 14"
1. Peel, rinse and dice the strawberries. 2. Melt the butter in a skillet and sauté the onion. 3. Add rice and cook for 1 minute. 4. Add white wine. 5. Once all the wine is absorbed, add the strawberries. 6. Pour in a ladle of vegetable broth, salt to taste. Once the broth is absorbed, add another ladle. Stir constantly. This way, continue until all the broth has been added.