Quick Lemon Cheesecake - Step By Step Recipe With Photos
Table of contents:
Video: Quick Lemon Cheesecake - Step By Step Recipe With Photos
Fresh, tender and rich, this dessert will win you and your whole family. The slightly sour taste of lemon jelly goes well with the mildly sweet taste of the creamy layer. Preparing quickly and easily!
Many of you have come to love this wonderful dessert, but not everyone risks making it at home, considering that it is very difficult. I assure you: it is not! In this recipe, I'll show you how to make a quick lemon cheesecake that even people who are far from cooking will get. Treat yourself and your family with this cheesecake!
Purpose: For the festive table
Main ingredient: Dairy products / Cheese / Cream / Cream cheese
Dish: Baking / Cheesecake
- Shortbread cookies - 300 Grams
- Butter - 180 Grams
- Cream cheese - 200 Grams
- Cream 30% - 200-250 Milliliters
- Powdered sugar - 3-4 Art. spoons
- Jelly Mix - 2 Pieces (Lemon Flavor, each 0.5L jelly pack)
How to make a Quick Lemon Cheesecake
1. Cover the detachable form with cling film. 2. Grind shortbread cookies into small crumbs with a rolling pin. 3. Melt the butter and pour it into the sand crumbs. Stir thoroughly with your hands. 4. From the resulting mass, form the basis for the cheesecake. Tamp it tightly. We put it in the refrigerator. 5. To make the cheesecake very lemon, we will not use gelatin to prepare the creamy layer, but a mixture for making lemon jelly. Dilute one packet of lemon jelly in hot water (150 ml), cool. 6. Pour cream into a bowl, add cream cheese (I have mascarpone) and powdered sugar. Beat with a mixer until a stable fluffy mass is obtained.
Popular by topic
To bake delicious tea cookies, you literally need half an hour. A minimum of effort - and sweet tasty cookies are already on the table. Agree, the offer is extremely tempting. So, can we cook it?
I want to recommend a cool pie, quick and easy at home, you can cook it with absolutely any filling that you like. A great option for tea for busy housewives
A hearty, appetizing and very quick meat pie with mushrooms at home will appeal to all lovers of savory quick baked goods. Will come in handy as a hearty snack
Believe it or not, a very simple and quick homemade dry yeast pie dough can be made in just 15-20 minutes. This is a great quick bake option
Yes, you can cook cheesecake without baking! Such cheesecakes, as far as I know, are very popular in the countries of Great Britain, and now they are also in our family kitchen :) I recommend