Snack Cheesecake - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Snack Cheesecake - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Delicious and beautiful snacks are the decoration of the festive table. I suggest making a cheesecake snack - a very effective cold appetizer. I'll tell you how to cook, and you see, it's not difficult.
This beautiful appetizer is perfect for a buffet or dinner with friends. Moreover, you can prepare it in advance, and choose the filling to your liking.
Purpose: On the festive table
Main ingredient: Meat / Offal / Ham / Dairy products / Cheese / Cottage cheese / Cream cheese
Cuisine geography: European
- Salted crackers - 120 grams
- Butter - 50 grams
- Philadelphia cheese - 250 gram
- Soft cottage cheese - 250 grams
- Green onions - 1 tbsp. spoon (chopped)
- Salt - To taste
- Ham - 50 Grams (for decoration)
- Fresh greens - 1 Bunch (arugula, green salad)
How to make a Cheesecake Snack
1. Grind the salted crackers into crumbs in a blender. 2. Melt the butter in the microwave, let cool to room temperature, pour in the crackers and stir well. 3. Place a 16 cm circle on a large dish and place the crackers in the butter. 4. Use a tablespoon to tamp the oil crumbs until an even layer is formed. 5. Combine Philadelphia cheese with soft curd and finely chopped green onions in a bowl. Season with salt to taste, if necessary. 6. Place the cheese mixture on a layer of crackers.