Asian Cabbage Salad - Step By Step Recipe With Photos
Table of contents:
Video: Asian Cabbage Salad - Step By Step Recipe With Photos
I always have a few fresh vegetables in my kitchen for salad. I add them to dinner when my body needs fiber. But not all are the same, so I found something new.
For example, I recently learned how to make an Asian cabbage salad. How it differs from what we are used to is a dressing. We will mix it ourselves from the familiar soy sauce and a couple of spicy-sweet taste notes. The dish is simple, because nothing needs to be fried or boiled, but only chopped and mixed.
Purpose: Lunch / Dinner
Main ingredient: Vegetables / Cabbage
Cuisine geography: Asian
Diet: Lean meals / Vegetarian food / Raw food recipes / Low calorie / PP recipes
- Jalapeno Pepper - 0.5 Pieces
- Red cabbage - 0.5 Pieces
- Spinach - 150 Grams
- Carrots - 1-2 Pieces
- Bulgarian red pepper - 0.5 Pieces
- Green onions - 3 Pieces (feather)
- Salted peanuts - 80 Grams
- Cilantro - 30 Grams
- Olive oil - 3 tbsp. spoons
- Lime - 2 Pieces
- Soy sauce - 1 Tbsp. the spoon
- Honey - 1 Teaspoon
- Fish sauce - 0.5 Teaspoons
- Ground ginger - 1 teaspoon
- Salt - 2 Pinches
How to make "Asian Cabbage Salad"
1. First fill up. Squeeze lime juice into a bowl. 2. Add honey, fish and soy sauce, and ginger to it. Stir the mixture. 3. Finally add the finely chopped jalapenos. 4. Now cut the cabbage and spinach into thin strips. 5. Chop the onion, carrot and bell pepper thinly. Chop the cilantro finely. 6. Put vegetables and herbs in a salad bowl. Add dressing.