This drink will perfectly warm you on a cold winter evening and may even replace a cup of coffee. Delicate, tart, viscous, with a light creamy taste. Be sure to cook and please your loved ones!
This drink is perfect for dessert. To prepare it is as easy as shelling pears: grate chocolate, pour hot milk, add a little sugar and cocoa powder. Optionally add cinnamon, vanilla, or some liqueur. Serve this chocolate with whipped cream. Delicious and nutritious!
Main Ingredient: Dairy / Cream / Cocoa / Salt
Dish: Drinks / Sweet Food
Geography: French / European
- Milk - 250 Milliliters
- Bitter chocolate - 100 grams
- Cocoa powder - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Sugar - 1 Teaspoon
- Fat cream - 100 Milliliters
- Powdered sugar - 1 Teaspoon
- Salt - 1 Pinch
How to make Salted French Hot Chocolate
1. Chop cold chocolate with a knife. 2. Place in a cup. At this time, bring the milk to a near boil and pour in the chocolate. 3. Add sugar, cocoa powder. Mix well. 4. Whisk the cream and powdered sugar until crisp peaks. 5. Pour chocolate into cups. Top with whipped cream. 6. Sprinkle with salt and grated chocolate.