Pork Chop With Apples - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
If you start to get bored with potatoes as a side dish, then think about some fruits. For example, in this recipe, they are ideally combined with meat and sauce. Amazing dish in just 30 minutes!
For you, I've described how to make a pork chop with apples and zucchini. With complementary ingredients and seasonings, you will taste sweet, sour and tangy at the same time. A beautiful presentation will surprise your soul mate. Therefore, the dish is perfect for any romantic dinner and celebration.
Purpose: For lunch / On a banquet table
Main ingredient: Meat / Pork / Fruit / Apples
Dish: Hot dishes / Chops
Geography of cuisine: American
- Nut Pecans - 15 Grams
- Zucchini - 300 Grams
- Brown sugar - 15 Grams
- Apple - 1 Piece
- Pork Chop - 2 Pieces
- Fresh Thyme - 4 Pieces (sprig)
- Red Pepper - 0.25 Teaspoons (in flakes)
- Ground cinnamon - 0.5 Teaspoons
- Salt - To taste
- Ground black pepper - To taste
- Olive Oil - 5 Teaspoons
- Water - 80 Milliliters
How to make Pork Chop with Apples
1. Peel the apple and cut into thin semicircles. Rub the meat with salt and pepper on both sides. 2. Cut the courgette into small cubes. Place the vegetable on a baking sheet with foil. Sprinkle a little with thyme, salt, pepper and add 2 teaspoons of oil. Bake the zucchini at 200 degrees for 10 minutes in the oven. 3. Then transfer the zucchini to a large skillet. Add more oil and chops. Fry everything over medium heat for 10 minutes, turning the pork 1 time. Then put the chops in the oven for 5 minutes at 200 degrees. 4. Meanwhile, simmer the apples with butter and cinnamon in another skillet until soft (about 3-5 minutes). 5. Next, pour water into the pan, add sugar, red pepper and nuts. Bring everything to a boil, and then simmer for another 3 minutes. Add some salt at the end. 6. Serve the chops with apples and apple sauce,and also lay out the zucchini. Add thyme to the dish. Enjoy your meal!