Glazed Salmon - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Glazed Salmon - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Once again, I am convinced that many Asian-style recipes are prepared quickly and easily. Their trick is in the choice of fresh products combined with a bright sauce. This option is proof of that. Read on!
I suggest you read about how to cook glazed salmon. It only takes you 15 minutes! Serve steamed rice and vegetables as a side dish. The most important thing here is to create a sauce that is also the icing. Therefore, the fish is obtained with such an appetizing crust and spicy-sweet-salty taste.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main ingredient: Fish and seafood / Salmon
Dish: Hot dishes
Cuisine geography: Japanese / Asian
- Salmon fillet - 6 pieces
- Sugar - 75 Grams (brown)
- Soy Sauce - 80 Milliliters
- Mirin - 80 Milliliters
- Sherry vinegar - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Mustard - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Water - 2 Art. spoons
- Cornstarch - 2 Teaspoons
- Red Pepper - 0.25 Teaspoons (in flakes)
- Salt - 0.5 Teaspoons
- Vegetable oil - 2 Tbsp. spoons
How to cook "Glazed Salmon"
1. In a saucepan, combine soy sauce, mirin, vinegar, sugar, mustard, pepper, water and starch. 2. Then bring the liquid to a boil. Cook for just 1 minute and then turn off. 3. Meanwhile, rub the fish with salt. 4. Fry the salmon in hot oil on each side for 4 minutes. 5. Immediately top the fillets with warm sauce - and serve. Enjoy your meal!