Patties With Potatoes On Kefir - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Patties With Potatoes On Kefir - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
If you still have kefir or want homemade pies, I suggest a simple and quick way to make delicious pastries. The filling in such pies can be any to your taste (only salted).
Kefir patties with potatoes are easy and very quick to prepare. This dough is very simple, but the pies on it are simply amazing. Choose any filling. Potatoes, liver with mashed potatoes, mushrooms, etc. go well with this dough.
Purpose: For an afternoon snack
Main ingredient: Vegetables / Potatoes / Dairy products / Kefir / Dough
Dish: Baking / Pies / Filled dishes
- Kefir - 1 Glasses
- Flour - 2-3 Glasses (how much it will take)
- Sugar and Salt - To taste
- Soda - 1 Teaspoons (quench with vinegar)
- Potatoes - 3-4 Pieces
- Onion - 1 Piece
- Vegetable oil - 100 grams
How to cook "Kefir Pies with Potatoes"
1. I had kefir, which I decided to use for pies. The fat percentage was 2.5%. So, heat the kefir a little, add soda and extinguish it with vinegar. Add salt and sugar to taste, add flour at the very end. 2. Knead the stiff elastic dough. It shouldn't stick to your hands, but it shouldn't be too steep. Leave it on for a while (while the filling is ready), after which you can cut it and start sculpting the pies. 3. Today I decided to pamper my pies with potatoes. To do this, boil the potatoes until tender, and fry some onions separately. Then the potatoes need to be overheated and fried onions added to it. Here is such a simple but very tasty filling. 4. The dough must be divided into parts (I cut it with a knife), and roll each part with a sausage. Then from this sausage you need to cut the dough into pieces.This will be the basis for our pies. 5. Do not spare the filling, as the dough is very strong and does not break during frying. Put the filling in the middle. Form a patty, pressing the edges well. 6. Lay the seam down and run a little with a rolling pin. This is done in order to give uniformity to the patties.
Popular by topic
Both adults and children love burgers. It's hearty, tasty and always delicious. Homemade cutlets for them can be made quickly and without much hassle. Want a cool recipe? Remember and be sure to repeat
Compared to the "meat" burgers, vegetarian, due to different recipe options are considered healthier and less heavy and high-calorie food. I recommend that you familiarize yourself with one of these recipes
I invite all male meat-eaters to make a pleasant surprise - to fry a juicy and large piece of meat. Believe me, they will be grateful to you! Let's cook delicious, juicy and aromatic
The kebab season is already open. In addition to these, you can make delicious burgers in nature. What's the most important thing about burgers? Of course, cutlets! I'll tell you how to cook beef burgers
Mashed potatoes are a favorite side dish of many of us and an irreplaceable attribute of the festive table. But how to cook potatoes (mashed potatoes) so that they are really tasty? I offer my solution to the question