Pickled Cauliflower (fast) - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Pickled Cauliflower (fast) - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
This recipe can be called universal, since it can be used to marinate not only cabbage, but also other vegetables. Be sure to check out How To Make Pickled Cauliflower Fast.
The advantage of this recipe is that vegetables are pickled very quickly. In the morning, you can pour them with marinade, and in the evening serve as a crispy snack. In this way, you can cook not only cauliflower, but also carrots or bell peppers. You can store pickled vegetables in the refrigerator for up to two weeks, every day they will become more and more delicious.
Main Ingredient: Vegetables / Cabbage / Cauliflower
Dish: Blanks / Pickling / Snacks
- Cauliflower - 1 Piece (head of cabbage)
- Carrots - 2 Pieces
- Red bell pepper - 2-3 Pieces
- Black peppercorns - 0.5 Teaspoons
- Coriander seeds - 0.5 Teaspoons
- Mustard seeds - 0.5 Teaspoons
- Cumin Seeds - 0.4 Teaspoons
- Red pepper flakes - 0.8 Teaspoons
- Vinegar - 1/2 Cup
- Garlic - 1 Clove
- Fresh ginger - 1 Piece (slice)
- Onion - 1 Piece
- White Sugar - 1/2 Cup
- Salt - 0.5 Teaspoons
- White sugar - 0.5 cups
- Ground turmeric - 0.4 teaspoons
- Water - 1.5 Liters
How to cook "Pickled Cauliflower (Fast)"
1. Rinse cabbage and divide into inflorescences. Vegetables - carrots and bell peppers - cut into thin strips. Place vegetables in a jar (2 L) to the brim. 2. Prepare the brine: add all the spices (not ground) to a saucepan and put on medium heat. When the spices begin to crackle, cover them with water. 3. Add finely chopped onion, lightly crushed garlic, vinegar, sugar and remaining spices. Bring the brine to a boil. Pour brine over vegetables and let cool completely. 4. Cover the cooled vegetables with a lid and refrigerate overnight. Enjoy your meal!
Popular by topic
A friend of mine shared a recipe for instant pickled tomatoes. The tomatoes are very tasty, my family and loved ones also appreciated this recipe
Here is a recipe for delicious pickled vegetables. I make them in the evening, and in the morning they are completely ready for use. See the recipe, try it while the vegetable season is in full swing
The mushroom picking season has already passed, but mushrooms can be bought at any time of the year. This appetizer can be prepared in just a couple of hours. I'll tell you how to cook pickled champignons (super fast)
I will tell you how to cook quick pickled cabbage without oil! A delicious and very crunchy treat for the whole family! Perfectly complements any side dish or meat dish, try it! Very tasty
Pickled cabbage (fast) in a jar is prepared easily and quickly. If you don't have sauerkraut on hand, you can quickly make it yourself. It turns out very tasty