Salad With Cabbage And Fennel - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Salad With Cabbage And Fennel - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
There is such an unspoken law of cooking that a heavy main course, for example, fried meat, must be served with a salad of fresh vegetables. But what if you combine these two dishes a little in one?
I recently learned how to make a salad with kale, fennel and bacon. There won't be much of the last ingredient, but it will do the job. A sweetish dressing goes well with it. And don't forget to add the crispy base with unusual notes of fennel. A very original salad turned out.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main ingredient: Meat / Vegetables / Cabbage / Offal / Bacon / Red cabbage
- Red cabbage - 0.5 Pieces
- Fennel - 1 Piece
- Green onions, feathers - 3 Pieces
- Bacon - 3 Slices
- Mayonnaise - 50 Milliliters
- Wine Red Vinegar - 3 Tbsp spoons
- Honey - 1 Teaspoon
- Salt - To taste
- Ground black pepper - To taste
How to make "Cabbage and Fennel Salad"
1. Chop the white part of the fennel into thin half rings. Grind 1/3 of the leaves for dressing. 2. Chop the cabbage into thin strips. 3. Cut the onion into rings. 4. Fry bacon for a couple of minutes in a grill pan until golden brown, then chop everything. 5. Toss the onion, cabbage, bacon and fennel in a salad bowl. 6. Refuel. Combine fennel leaves with mayonnaise, vinegar, honey, pepper, and salt.