"Boat Of Happiness" Salad - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: "Boat Of Happiness" Salad - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Original-looking salads are a real decoration of the festive table. But it's even better if they cook in minutes! Therefore, I will tell you how to prepare the Boat of Happiness salad quickly and easily!
This salad can be called a universal dish, as it can be easily served on a festive table or wrapped in a pita leaf, thereby turning it into a delicious and satisfying snack. The salad is light and crispy thanks to cucumbers, celery, herbs and yogurt dressing. Everything is tasty, healthy, vitamin and original: just what you can pleasantly please family and guests.
Purpose: For lunch / On a banquet table
Main ingredient: Vegetables / Poultry / Chicken / Dairy products / Chicken breast
- Greek Yogurt - 1/2 Cup
- Mayonnaise - 1/4 Cup
- Lemon Juice - 2 Teaspoons
- Onion - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Greens - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Salt - To taste
- Pepper - To taste
- Chicken breast - 1 Piece (boiled)
- Bacon - 1/2 Cup (toasted)
- Cherry Tomatoes - 1 Glass
- Celery - 1/2 Cup
- Avocado - 1 Piece
- Lettuce Leaves - 10 Pieces
How to cook "Boat of Happiness Salad"
1. Cut all vegetables, meat and fruits (onion, boiled chicken breast, fried bacon, cherry tomatoes, celery and avocado) into small cubes. 2. Combine Greek yogurt with chopped herbs, pepper, salt and mayonnaise. Season salad with sauce, mix well. 3. Rinse the lettuce or Chinese cabbage leaves and place the lettuce in them. Garnish with herbs and sauce. Enjoy your meal!